Monday 26 April 2010

Even Celebrities Get Stranded in the Parking Lot

I got stranded in the Coachella parking lot after Tiesto on Saturday night, but I wasn't the only one. I'm standing on the corner waiting for my ride to come back for me when I see a familiar face. ...But no way, I'd just been shooting Drama from the TV show "Rob and Big" the week before for his new clothing line Young & Reckless, there's no way he's stuck out here with no ride too.

"Drama?""Marco?""What are you doing out here?""I can't find my driver and my phone's dead.""Classic."

Big ups to my little brother who came and got me.



We were both stranded because we'd stayed to see Tiesto. Quite frankly I didn't expect much, but he brought it. He pushed the Main Stage sound system as hard as it could go with total "A" game Dance.




Oh, and this guy got lost too....

For all Coachella 2010 pix: http://marcobollinger.com/coachella2010

No comments:

Post a Comment