Monday 26 April 2010

Beyoncé Baby!

Back from blog hiatus with a vengeance. The Beyoncé editorial I shot for JJ Magazine in Japan finally came out. Gotta say she was amazingly easy to shoot, such a pro. She had several other shoots that same day and it was the day before her two big concerts at the Tokyo Dome. I knew shen was going to have had a long day before I got her at 4:30pm so I made this all-Basement Jaxx play list hoping that if I was bouncy, it'd be infectious.

She was running late and her manager could only promise me 20 minutes with her. I handed my assistant my iphone in stopwatch mode, "You have to make me change the shot every 5 minutes."

Miss B showed up all smiles and energy. I put the play list on anyway and we spent twenty minutes jumping up and down with the camera in my hand--amazing. "I'm supposed to drag myself to the gym at 5am when I'm on tour, I need this, send it to me." Even more amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment